COUNTRY : REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
CAPITAL : BELGRADE
LANGUAGE : SERBIAN
The Intellectual Property Rights Office of Serbia is known as the IPO.
International Treaties to which Serbia is signatory for the protection of Industrial Designs..
- Paris Convention for the protection of industrial property.
- Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights –TRIPS.
- Hague Convention for the protection of Industrial Designs.
- European Union Community Designs (RCD & UCD)
- Locarno Agreement for the classification of Industrial Designs.
PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS IN SERBIA:
- NATIONAL REGISTRATION
Direct Filing with National Patent & Trademark office.
- INTERNATIONAL DESIGNS PROTECTION UNDER HAGUE SYSTEM
Kindly refer Treaties for International Design Registration under Hague System.
Please refer our Treaties section on International Protection for Industrial Designs under Hague Convention.
Therefore, to obtain Registration of Industrial Designs in Serbia, there are two options from which the applicant can choose.