COUNTRY : CZECH REPUBLIC
CAPITAL : PRAGUE
LANGUAGE : CZECH
Patents & Design is managed Intellectual Property Office of Czech Republic.
International Treaties to which Czech Republic is signatory for the protection of Industrial Designs.
- Paris Convention for the protection of industrial property.
- Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights –TRIPS.
- Hague Convention for the protection of Industrial Designs.
- European Union Community Designs (RCD & UCD)
- Locarno Agreement for the classification of Industrial Designs.
PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS IN CZECH REPUBLIC:
- NATIONAL REGISTRATION
Direct Filing with National Patent & Trademark office
- EUROPEAN UNION COMMUNITY DESIGNS
Kindly refer Treaties for the Community Design Registration.
- INTERNATIONAL DESIGNS PROTECTION UNDER HAGUE SYSTEM
Kindly refer Treaties for International Design Registration under Hague System.
Please refer our Treaties section on International Protection for Industrial Designs under Hague Convention.
Therefore, to obtain Registration of Industrial Designs in Czech Republic, there are three options from which the applicant can choose.