, a subsidiary of Inducis Consultance
uses and protects any and all information that you provide TrademarkCopia.com
when you use this website.
is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and safeguarded at all times. During our interaction with you, TrademarkCopia.com
shall ask you to provide certain information concerning prosecution and execution of Intellectual Property Matters such as information concerning Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Industrial Designs, Integrated Circuits and Plant Varieties and Seeds
, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
, has developed secure policies concerning user’s privacy. These secure policies represent the following:
What we collect:
- Confidentiality of the user and the information provided therein.
- Secure collection, collating and storage of the information sought.
- Access to such information only through approved internal staff and personnel only.
- Information released or provided to third parties only as far as legal regulations stipulate and mandate such as Government entities comprising of patent, trademark and design offices, copyright office, and plant varieties authority. That apart, third parties may also comprise of any other Governmental organisations, ministries, institutions, quasi-judicial fora and the like.
- TrademarkCopia.com’s commitment and assurance is in place that no information will be shared, passed on or sold for commercial purposes and / or gain.
We shall collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- name and description of the applicant.
- contact information including email address, postal address, url address, contact telephone and fax numbers.
- other information relevant to applicant proposing to enter into a business transaction with TrademarkCopia.com.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Towards billings, invoices, filling up of forms and documents, compliances with statutory requirements.
- We shall use the information to improve our services.
- We shall periodically provide you with informative emails about the latest developments, amendments, changes in intellectual property law.
- We shall periodically update you with reminders about deadlines, renewals, notices concerning infringement, opposition, duplicacy, piracy, counterfeits etc.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We shall use the information to ensure best interests and best practices of our clients.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial practices and procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected both online and offline.
TrademarkCopia.com is SSL (Secure Socket Layering Technology) compliant. All sensitive information such as credit card numbers and pins, bank account details are encrypted with SSL thereby ensuring complete confidentiality and security.
Despite employing the latest technology and best practices as mentioned above, any untoward incident(s), accident(s) such as leakages, filtration, seepage of information if occurred are beyond and above the functioning of TrademarkCopia.com.
Such incidents are completely unintentional and unpredictable.
You agree to waive, indemnify and absolve TrademarkCopia.com from any such claims, damages, penalties and legal actions arising therein.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Timely announcements and updates pertaining to website maintenance will be mentioned as per technical requirements. This is inclusive of the server being down, internet outages etc. During such exigencies we shall keep you informed via e-mail or through other communication options.
To use our website and avail of our services it is implied that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. This website is not a substitute for legal opinion and / or advice. This website is strictly intended for informational purposes only.
Any and all questions, queries, information pertaining to the terms and conditions herein especially regarding security aspects we are always available to answer the same promptly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and Upgradation
TrademarkCopia.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Such modifications and changes would be reflected on our homepage. You are therefore advised to check our homepage periodically to keep yourself abreast with these changes and the latest news and information.