COUNTRY : REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
1. THROUGH NATIONAL REGISTRATION.
Direct Filing with the National Patent & Trademark office
Inventions pertaining to the following:
• Discoveries, Scientific Theories & Mathematical methods.
• Aesthetic creations.
• Substances already existing in nature and nuclear materials.
• Schemes, Rules, Methods for performing mental acts, playing games, doing business as well as Presentation of Information.
• Programmes for Computers.
• Inventions contrary to public order & morals.
• Methods of treatment by surgery or therapy on humans and animals.
• Plant, animal varieties.
• Processes for breeding plant, animal varieties based on biological grounds.
• Prejudicial to the Interests or Security of the Nation.
A compulsory license may be granted for a patent for which no proposal to grant a license as of right has been made and if any one of the following conditions exist:
To order a quotation regarding expenses and the fee schedule for National Registration or European Patent Convention:firstname.lastname@example.org