COUNTRY : RUSSIAN FEDRATION
CAPITAL : MOSCOW
The Russian Patent office is known as the Rospatent.
Compulsory licenses may be granted by a court decision where the patentee, after expiry of 4 years from the grant of the patent right with respect to a patent or 3 years from the grant of the patent right
• has not sufficiently exploited the patent without any good reason;
• if the patent owner refuses to conclude a license contract on the terms meeting the prevailing practise.
• The patentee insufficiently exploits the patent.
• if the patentee fails to meet the domestic demand of relevant goods, works or services.
• Furthermore, compulsory licenses are granted by court decisions for inventions representing an important technical achievement and having significant economic advantages over the invention or for the exploitation of dependent patents.
ParityPatents along with specialised Patent Lawyers and Patent Attorneys in Russia, can assist you comprehensively with Compulsory Licence matters.
To order a quotation regarding expenses and the fee schedule for Eurasian Patent Convention:firstname.lastname@example.org